Mutual fund is an investment where various investors invest their money in variety of securities like stocks, bonds and other market instruments.
These are professionally managed by the fund managers. When someone buy a mutual fund, he owns a stake in the total investments made in that fund.
The performance of a mutual fund is measured by its growth. Fund managers takes care of buying or selling of securities in a fund and their efficiency helps ensure better growth in a mutual fund.
Benefits of Investing in Mutual Fund
- Steady Investment: Mutual fund is a very good way to invest money steadily for long term to get andsome return at the end. Different mutual funds invest in different securities. You can invest which suit your investment objective.
- Professional Handle by fund managers : The mutual funds are handled by market experts who buy and sell the securities at the right time. Their experience help to grow the funds and give good returns.
- Diversification: Mutual funds is collection of various market securities like stocks, bonds , debts which have different risk associated. So it helps reducing the level of risk involved in the investment.
- Liquidity: Mutual funds can be bought or sold anytime so you can easily enter or exit the mutual fund.
- Transparency: Mutual fund is SEBI Regulated. So all of them adhere to the guidelines and regulations by SEBI.
Points To Remember:
- Do a thorough research before any investment.
- Understand your risk and choose the mutual fund that suits your objective.
- Ensure that the investment strategy aligns with your financial goals